MOPEDO’S SERVICES & PRODUCTS
Last modified: April 20th 2018
When you visit our websites, we may ask to send one or more cookies (small, removable data files) to your computer. Cookies can be used to uniquely identify your browser, which allows us to enhance and personalize your online experience at Mopedo websites. For example, cookies allow us to recognize you when you return to a website and present relevant content to you when you visit. Some of the features and services of Mopedo’s websites may not operate properly if you do not let us place our cookies. Cookies, by themselves, do not provide us with any personally identifying information.
As you use our services or visit our websites, we want you to be clear how we are using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy. Your privacy matters to us and if you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mopedo is a member of IAB, Internet Advertisers Bureau. To find out more, please visit http://www.iab.com.
- Information that we collect and receive
We collect information to provide better services to all of our customers– from figuring out basic things like which language you speak, to more complex things like which services you'll find most useful and communicate in a relative way with you.
- How we use information that we collect
We use the information we collect through the above mentioned cookies to provide, maintain, protect and improve your user experience of our website, and to protect Mopedo and our customers.
Mopedo may access and use data as reasonably necessary to provide, maintain and improve the Services;
- to prevent or address service, security, technical issues or at a individuals request in connection with support matters;
- as required by law and
If you contact Mopedo, Mopedo may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing.
We will ask for your consent before using information for these purposes via our Privacy preference center found here.
- Your choices
If you have any questions about your personal information, our use of this information, or your rights when it comes to any of the foregoing, contact us at email@example.com. If you wish to access, update or remove your personally identifiable information with Mopedo, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ouse our privacy preference center found here.
In addition, the browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage. Your mobile device may provide you with choices around how and whether location or other data is collected and shared. Mopedo does not control these choices, or default settings, which are offered by makers of your browser or mobile device operating system. Read more here.
- Information that we share
Mopedo may share or disclose personal information as follows:
- During changes to our business structure. If we engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of Mopedo’s assets, financing, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplating of such activities (e.g. due diligence).
- To comply with laws.To comply with legal or regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests, court orders and legal process.
- To enforce our rights, prevent fraud and for safety.To protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Mopedo or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud.
We take various steps to protect information you provide to us from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology. We restrict access to personal information to Mopedo employees, contractors and agents that need to know that information in order to process it for us and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations.
Mopedo's Privacy Notice may change from time to time. We will not reduce your rights under this Privacy Notice without prior notice. We will post any Privacy Notice changes on this page and, if the changes are significant, we will provide a more prominent notice. You will be asked to agree to the revised policy notice upon your next visit to our website and no data will be collected until then.
- More information